Tabs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three week hiatus from Blogger sipping Vodka in Latvia

(Are they known for Vodka? Or is that just a Russian thing?)I leave in four hours. I am excited and ready to board that plane NOW!!!! I can't wait to learn more about the world and myself in the next three weeks.
I most likely will not have Internet access over there. Possibly a good thing because maybe a three week vacation from facebook alone is what I need to gain a better perspective on life.
I will be home July 16 2008. Please look forward to reading about my adventures and don't think I abandoned my Blog.

Later Gators!


PS. Check out this website . I am in love with it. I want to have a beach party and as a centre piece have a cupcake beach. SO CUTE!!!

3 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Ohh you are so lucky :-) I hope you have a wonderful time !!! Bring back lots of stories and pictures :-) Can't wait to hear about everything!!

We'll miss you!

Dolly Iris said...

Arual, I woke up at 1 today feeling low and unhappy with myself.Then I read your comment and it really touched me. Thanks for being an amazing support. I hope you have an great time and I can't wait to read your next post.

Thanks again,

Dolly

Dolly Iris said...

Just stopping by to say : MISS YOU!!!