Tabs

Monday, October 20, 2008

More reasons why I can't wait to own my own house

1) I don't have to deal with a crazy landlord anymore. The only crazy landlord will be me
2)I won't have loud neighbors downstairs that think I actually enjoy listening to their music and didn't really want to watch a show on tv (in fairness, I actually save electricity this way because some of their music is okay...but Wednesday nights for some reason is Michael Jackson night --I think she is cleaning--and it makes me want to scream!!! haha)
3)I also won't have to deal with said neighbors when they blow a fuse and need to come upstairs because the fuses are in my house (wouldn't be an issue except it is a very frequent thing --figure out which appliances can't be on together so you don't overload the circut!!)

No comments: