Tabs

Friday, September 21, 2012

More reasons why I love him


  • he woke up this morning at 6 a.m. (it's his day off) to drive me to work. So I can meet my friend after work for drinks without having to leave my car downtown.
  • he is also going to pick me up downtown tonight after I am done imbibing.
  • over wings on Wednesday, he told me seriously that he wished he read more. That he's envious of people who can sit down and read for hours at a time. And is going to try making the time to read. Men who read are unbelievably sexy.
  • he makes fantastic Caesars. Which he served to me while listening to talk about my evening at a women's group information session.
  • we have car dance parties and sing-a-longs to 90s music.
  • while playing NHL 2013, he moves his feet around as though he is skating. And celebrates when he scores. He is hella-cute.
  • he told me that he loves when I get creative in the kitchen and make him something to eat besides porkchops. Even though the crab cakes I tried to create didn't quite make it in cake form.
  • he makes me laugh. All of the time. With quotes like "when the fog dissipates" and teasing me about the possibility of being able to see around bends in the road.

No comments: