Tabs

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear 2010,

There have been a few downs this year, but mostly you have been on the up. I made a decision to close a door and when I turned around from that door, there was so much in front of me.

So far in 6 months I have:
Learned to snowboard

Bought a new car

Acquired a new business with two fantastic business partners

Witnessed my best friend marry her other best friend and observed it all from the important position of Maid of Honor (and also planned two successful events to celebrate her happiness!)

Rode my bicycle 220km around Southern Alberta and raised over $3000 for Cancer research participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer

I hope the next six months are just as successful as these first six months have been and lead to more and better doors opening all around me.

Thank you 2010. You have been great so far.

Sincerely,
Laura

PS. Blog post on my epic bike ride coming soon!

No comments: