Tabs

Friday, June 25, 2010

One more sleep

Tomorrow morning at this time I will be mounting my bicycle and getting started on my 200km bicycle ride. It will be the most I have ever travelled by bike in one weekend. I'm nervous, a little bit afraid I might not be able to complete the entire thing. I am also excited, and I think about the amazing people I am going to meet on this journey.
I am spending today packing. I have to bring my bike down to the start spot today too and I jam packed the rest of the hours getting caught up on some chores around the house.
If you are on twitter, you can follow me tomorrow and Saturday as I will be tweeting about my journey (twitter.com/lowqis). Wish me luck! :)

I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here

No comments: