2. Longest relationship? It was 4 years of constant ups and downs. I don't know if I would call what we had a relationship anymore -- it was more of a shakespearian drama fueled by ridiculous jealousy and dependency.
3. Last gift you received? Reese hooked me up with a birdcage to use in place of a veil.
4. Ever dropped a mobile phone? Yes. My poor blackberry fared the worse with a shattered screen, time spent in a mop bucket, an overnight stay on the beach in Newfoundland. Yet, she was awesome till the iPhone lured me to the apple side.
5. When's the last time you worked out? I ran a half marathon on Saturday -- does that count?
6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Shoes, books, booze.
7. Last food you ate? I just ate last night's leftovers for lunch. A delicious medley of spices coating chicken thighs and a acorn squash dish I created using other leftovers in my fridge yesterday. So leftover leftover leftovers -- I live my life like inception.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? They're teeth -- nice, straight teeth are important to me. And once we are talking, I notice if you're witty.
9. One favorite song? This week I have been rocking out to Christina Aguilera's Stripped album -- and I still love Dirty.
10. Where do you live? in Calgary.
11. High school attended: Bishop Grandin.
12. Cell phone provider: This is getting a bit personal no?
13. Favorite shop: Chapters.
14. Longest job: PSC for over 6 years.
15. Do you own a smart phone? Why? Yes. Because I like to stay connected on the go. Plus I don't know what life is like without being able to ask Google any question that pops into my head.
16. Do you prank call people? Not since I was a teenager. And even then I sucked at it.
17. Last wedding you attended? Lance and Jolene's.
18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: Rainman.
19. Last time you saw your best friend(s): A group of us went for dinner last Wednesday to celebrate my friend's 30th birthday.
20. Favorite fast food Restaurant: If I had to pick, I would go with Pita Express.