Tabs

Monday, August 26, 2013

The Weekend

.attempted to make and fly a kite. I blame the lack of wind, not my craftmanship


.learned about bees, watched a lady willingly allow herself to be covered in a bee necklace, tasted mead .began to dream about the possibility of one day collecting my own honey

.ordered in volcano rolls and recognized Vesuvius. Recalled my project on Pompeii and the entire magazine .on the history of Rome I created in the sixth grade 

.bought 3 pairs of shoes -- roman sandals, flip flops and new running sneakers!

.also found a Owl ring to rock

.watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower -- the book is better, but that's always the way

.created a fiesta themed breakfast at Ronald McDonald house with a build-your-own-breakfast-burrito bar .and (virgin) sangria

.read The Four Agreements and drank a pot of green tea sweetened with delicious honey. Quite a few Aha moments throughout this book for me

.went on a run

.held hands with my fiance and left a ruby red kiss on his cheek




How was your weekend?

No comments: