Tabs

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Library Lusting

My dream home will have a library in it. I imagine big windows, dark wood, cushions, a chaise, plants. It may not be an entire wing of the house, it may just be a small den or a place under the stairs, but it will be a place that offers refuge from the outside world. I Googled home libraries today for some inspiration. All images are from Google (such a lazy way to credit someone else's work I know, but with new Google image layout, I don't even need to click the picture link to copy it) The picture in the left hand corner made me laugh...I added it because of that, not because it would be my dream library. Apparently it was a window display for a home renovation store. :)


1 comment:

Janine said...

ohhhh, I love that one curved at the top!! I too share this dream!!