Tabs

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today's Tarot Card Reading (according to facebook apps)

Page of Swords Reversed
You need to learn to trust people. Relax your expectations a bit. Not everything can be equal at all times. Inequality may be the deciding force in this situation, and you must accept this. A need to be more spontaneous. Free yourself from the rules and regulations. You are seen as steadfast and unwavering in your judgment. Throw caution to the wind and live a little.



Fair enough Tarot, but I think one of my main issues is I trust people too much. But it also means I expect a lot out of people too.

In other news, my little nap most likely means another all nighter for me. I wish I could sleep normally again. I wish for a lot of things...

PS. Watched The Runaways earlier this evening. Excellent movie. I also watched An Education earlier this week, which I highly recommend as well.

No comments: