Tabs

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gratitude

I am thankful for the way you reach for my hand when we are walking -- no matter where we are walking. If it's with the dog or through the parking lot or at the grocery store. Your hand always envelopes mine perfectly.


I am thankful for the way you laugh at my jokes. Even when they are silly play on words or even after I have to explain exactly how I reached the conclusion or how it tied in with what we are talking about.
You have the best laugh


I am thankful that you share my taste in movies. And television shows. And are easy-going enough to watch what I want even when it is not your taste.
I never feel like something I enjoy is boring you.




I am thankful that you took a chance on me. Even when you stated it wasn't a chance because I am the best. I know how risky it is to create a relationship.
I appreciate every moment you took that chance.




I am thankful for you.


You are the best.