Tabs

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Jason

I know you know that I am not a huge fan of Christmas. The stress of the season really gets to me and I often pull my ostrich card to hide from the world. This year feels so special. Hunting out and finding the perfect things to brighten your morning, having your mom plan this whole day around us, baking treats for your friends at work -- all of it, is so amazing. I know you keep asking me what I would like for Christmas, but you need to know that THIS is exactly what I want. Everyday of this year that I have had the opportunity to spend with you has been amazing. I feel so blessed to have you in my life, more than I could even say.

Happy first real Christmas together Rainman. I love you and am excited for all of the Christmases of OUR future. You're my favorite.

Lala.

2 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

Like!;) Happy New Year, Arual.

Laura said...

Happy New Year friend! Where have you been hiding?