Tabs

Wednesday, June 6, 2012


 “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom” Anaïs Nin


Everyday I feel a little more struggle, a little less tired of being comfortable, a little more willing to take a risky leap. Maybe by putting this out there, it will be the kick in the butt I need to just do it (how Nike of me). My life is demanding a change - a big one. And I can't ignore it anymore. 

It's time. I am about to end this summer in a new phase of life -- living in a brand new home with the man I adore (and we are talking about the next steps in our relationship). I will be closer to finishing some goals in education and I think I realize which way I want my career path to go. And it's time to start pursuing that path.

By September 1, 2012 (this gives me the summer to map it out), I want a firm plan in place on my next step, the next 5 years and where I want to end up career wise. This feeling of treading water is painful and I am ready to show the world what I am made of. First check in point is July 1. second check in point is August 1. Big decisions happen September 1.

I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I am terrified that I won't be able to handle whats about to come. I just know that I am in the best place possible to finally take this dive into the deep end.

No comments: