Tabs

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary










Today, I started day dreaming about a vegetable garden cultivated by my own green-thumb. The problem is, I am not sure what colour my thumb is yet. I have never planted a garden or maintained one, but I suppose nothing will be lost if it doesn't work out.Except maybe some poor seedling's life who may be cursing that he was in the package I chose.
I pre-planted some green peppers and some cherry tomatoes this evening as you can start growing them indoors now and then transfer them to a bigger pot later.I also purcased lettuce, peas, beans, zucchini and radishes. I am creating a container garden on my patio and I am hoping that it all works out. I also purchased some sunflower seeds for the front because I think it will be pretty to look out my bedroom window at them when they are much taller.
I am getting old! I am excited about gardening and nesting. What happened to the speaker-dancing girl I once was? :)

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

I am excited about planting a garden this year too!