Tabs

Monday, July 21, 2008

Day of the living Dead

I am still working on those pics and my blog about my trip. It is a work in progress. Between catching up on sleep, cleaning my house (note to self, the house is not self cleaning and 3 weeks is a long time to be away)and meeting with friends, I have had only a few minutes here and there to work on my blog. It took me an hour to upload them onto facebook and if I were braver, I would just link the two.
I am also working on August goals (I had none for July as it was a time away and I am OK with that)and playing catch up with my psychology homework.
I am happy that I got paid while I was away and came home to a nice cushioned bank account. I paid some of my VISA charges off and have the rest sitting in my account because it makes me feel good to look at it.
A leaves for Europe on Wednesday for two weeks so i have also been spending time with him...lots of time. Here is kind of a funny story. We have been watching the Sopranos on DVD from Season one. We thought we had bought Season Six part 1, and I was excited we only have two episodes left. Except when I was looking at the box last night, I saw it is actually season six part 2!!!! Makes sense now why I feel there is so much ambiguity this season...I missed the first half!!! So now, I am going to finish of the end of the season then go buy the first half to fill in all of those blanks. I feel so stupid that we are only noticing now. But I am looking forward to watching those last two episodes tonight :)

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Lol, I did this when I was going through the SATC dvds. I was sooo confused halfway through the last season because I had missed one of the middle dvds!

Dolly Iris said...

LOL, you are so funny!

Zombie Money said...

Did you say living Dead? Ahhh my fav movies series :)