Tabs

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sandcastles of Dreams

I am back! After a tour of Latvia, I am tired, but feel more intrigued about my ancestory and want to learn more about the country that my grandmother and her family originated from. So much history in every brick used to build a house, or line a road. So many stories, myths, legends I need to learn about now that my brain has been slipped a tiny bit of information.
I will include come pictures and more about my trip when I get home from work. I missed blogging quite a bit while I was gone. And I have news on my garden front too! I am not sure what happened, but the garden is out of control! I think I need to cut back on it. And I planted the seed centre of a green pepper and it started growing too. When I have time to put together the pictures and the stories this evening I will post again.

3 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

I am SO glad you are back!

Aw, it sounds like you had a great time. I love places that are so full of history.

Can't wait to see your pics!!

Canadian Saver said...

I'm really glad you are back too :-) I kept checking and knew it was time for you to get back.

It sounds like a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see the pics... of your trip and of the garden!

Zombie Money said...

That is awesome! I need to do more traveling also someday......