Tabs

Monday, July 28, 2008

I miss A

*sigh* A has been gone 5 days. He wrote to me this morning to tell me they arrived in Amsterdam after driving all night and getting lost in Belgium. I hope he remembers to get me some black licorice.
I am trying to study for my psychology quiz. It's online, so I could look up the answers if I wanted, but that won't help me when it's time for the final. Psychology is a lot of memory work. I am studying developmental psychology which is interesting in itself, but working at the toy store is like seeing what I read come alive. Shouldn't that help me understand better? I guess it's not a matter of understanding, but more of remembering. And there is a lot of remembering! Tonight I get a fun-filled evening of studying, cleaning my house, studying and then taking the quiz.
This weekend I watched all of season one of Sex and the City. My friend that asked me to be her bridesmaid in her Halloween themed wedding loves Sex and the City and even though the ceremony is not until 2009, I have been thinking about shower and stagette themes. I think a Sex and the City themed brunch for her shower would be fun. So I need to brush up on all things SATC. I watch the show with a notepad so I can jot down any ideas that come to mind. My friend's stagette is going to be an all day affair. I am wondering if we should incorporate the shower in the morning (brunch time anyway) and then after begin the other activities (I hear pole dancing calling our names :)). The only thing she asked was that at the end of the night we meet up with the stag party at a night club. I still have lots of time to think about it and conference with the other bridesmaids.

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

I'm sure with you being gone 3 weeks and him leaving so soon after adds to the missing part :-(

Sounds like a cool theme to me!

Dolly Iris said...

Aww I miss my BF when he's gone even for the evening.

As for the wedding I am so thrilled to hear of somebody doing a halloween theme. My BF would never let me but its truly my favorite time of year.

SATC Rules! Keep us updated on what ever you decide to do. It sounds like its going to be so fun!!!