Tabs

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

School Sick

I have been off work the last two days, not feeling very well. My paper is due at midnight and that could be causing some of this anxiety and sick to my stomach feeling. And now I can't log in to Athabasca's website which is freaking me out as I need my tutor's email address! I need to stay calm. I can finish this paper in less than 3 hours of I just focus (and stay off facebook) and I know I am going to feel a million times better once I have sent it in, crossed it off my list and moved on to another task.
I am also re-reading Wuthering Heights for my 19th Century Lit class and I find I don't even remember it. I read it when I was 19 (so 8 years ago) and I am beginning to think that maybe I wasn't in the right mind set to fully appreciate the horror of Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw. I strongly recommend.

No comments: