Tabs

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts



  • I was born on the 69th day of the year (70th if it's a leap year). This amused me in high school
  • I have a serious addiction to shoes. People in my office often stop me to see the shoes I am wearing. The higher the heel, the more in love with the shoe I am
  • I will never be too old to get excited when I hear the ice cream truck in the summer. I still run down with change to get a Rocket Popsicle
  • I am constantly making stories up about people, places, things, etc. Want to win my heart? Tell me a story
  • There is nothing like a pun to make me giggle.
  • As a child I couldn't pronounce my name and called myself Wawa. It made me mad when other people called me Wawa. This resulted in me being nick named Mad-Wa by my parents
  • My favorite food is sandwiches. I seriously understand what Joey Tribbiani means when he states the same thing
  • I love butterflies and bright colours. My quest is to decorate my apartment in both. I don't care if it looks like I live with a five year old
  • I tell people I major in English, but really, I major in procrastination
  • I love 80s movies. Especially fantasy ones like Willow, The Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal
  • I often plan outfits for the life I wish I had. Cute boots and sweaters for drinks after skiing? Who cares that I don't ski, the outfit I can rock.
  • One day I would like to say I read all 1001 books on the 1001 books you should read before you die list. I wish they would stop updating it.
  • I could spend an entire Saturday drinking coffee and baileys, filling in crosswords. I am going to be just like my grandmother one day.
  • I really love the smell of books.
  • I give really good advice to my friends, but never listen to myself. This has led to a lot of heartbreak.

No comments: