Tabs

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 02 - A picture of the meaning behind your status (twitter or facebook)


This is a day late. It's a day late because yesterday I was busy doing one of the things that makes me happiest. I spent a few hours after work volunteering my time at the Calgary Dream Centre's Radiothon, answering the phones, taking donations and pledges. Nothing makes me feel better than helping out causes I believe in.

The Dream Centre is a place for homeless men to transform their lives and learn the skills to take them from the street life to the sweet life. Listening to many of these men's stories yesterday was so uplifting, knowing that they took a leap to make a better life for themselves and seeing all of the positive change in their lives was inspiring.

My twitter status yesterday:

Today is the Calgary Dream Centre's Radiothon! http://www.radiothonlive.com/ Call after 4 and possibilities of hearing my voice increases!

My facebook status yesterday:
At the dream centre radiothon! Donate by calling 403-214-5490

No comments: