Tabs

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 04 - A picture of the cast from your favorite tv show

I have a few favorite TV shows.

I fell in love with Dexter a couple of years ago when a friend loaned me season one and two. I couldn't stop watching it. I wait until the entire season is out though before I get into it every year now because I fail at having to wait a week to see what happens next. I'm excited to see where this season goes, especially after last year's season finale!!


And this summer I decided to see what the Mad Men hype was all about and now feel super addicted to it as well. Again, I have to wait till the entire season is done before I start watching it.The one downfall of the show? It makes me want to chain smoke.


Finally, one show that I can watch again and again and again? The Sopranos. Except I still haven't watched Season 6 Part A. We watched Part B thinking the show seemed a little more ambiguous than usual, not realizing there was an A and B when the DVDs were bought. Maybe that's what I'll do this afternoon....was anyone else super excited when watching Where the Wild Things Are and heard Tony's voice???

No comments: