Tabs

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Having the opportunity to sit down in a one-on-one with someone I admire greatly and hearing her describe my potential and my growth in positive terms

Finding out a special little girl received her birthday package from me and loves it

Having the ability to read. An ability that many take for granted.

Chinooks blowing in creating a happier mood among every one around

Hot chocolate, bubble baths and sudoku puzzles

Embracing this insomnia I am facing again and using it to complete many goals

Playful bets on Groundhog Shadow Seeing that make work weeks more fun

Cheesy Pick Up Lines trending on Twitter. Bad pick up lines make me laugh. Making me laugh is the way to my heart. Conclusion? I will probably always fall for bad pick up lines.

No comments: