Tabs

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering -Anon



My Plus 1 gave me a calendar last Christmas. Every month has a butterfly and an inspirational quote. Clearly, this guy might kind of know me and what I might kind of like. I finally switched it over to October today and this month's quote struck a chord with me.

Today's Thankful Tuesday:

  • ice cream cake for lunch

  • an increased sense of financial control

  • Cute Plus 1 did something last night to qualm my over-active imagination.♥

  • rocking peep-toe booties with tights and a cozy dress

  • clean house

  • Finishing this damn essay and Arranging the date and time for my final exam

  • Oryx reaching out this morning to lay his paw on Molly's back then going back to sleep. ♥

  • National Taco Day celebrations

  • Wicked team to work with everyday (or week day anyway)
  • No comments: