Tabs

Monday, October 3, 2011

Making a 6 month commitment

Have any of you heard of MeYou Health? I read about it on lifehacker or mashable or another website like that. Basically, you sign up and everyday a new healthy "challenge" is emailed to you. As you complete the challenge you gain points. It's like playing farmville, but with actual results in your life ;-) The challenges are fairly simple...from having a cup of green tea that day to taking the stairs to crossing an item off of your to-do list.

Today's challenge was to create a 6 month goal. As so many of us in the blogging community know, a goal is easier to achieve if it is written down and shared with the world so that there is accountability. And, although I shared my goal on the website, I figured it would be best if I shared it here as well. Because I know that here I have a wicked support system cheering for me (even if many of you are silent readers and then talk to me about blog posts in real life).

The goal I made today that I would like to achieve within the next 6 months (so by April 3, 2012) is putting $10,000 towards my entire debt amount. This includes my car loan, a loan from a family member and my VISA bill.

Here's to making smarter financial choices!

And if you decide to join MeYou Health, feel free to add me to your personal connections :)

No comments: