Tabs

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Universe is telling me something today

As mentioned earlier this week, I am sent a daily email challenge from meyou health. Today's was about taking just ten minutes and focusing on one task, instead of the usual multi-tasking that most of us do. I completed this right away focusing on a task at work, finishing all of the steps as soon as I received the email.

On Wednesdays, one of my favorite blogs, The Simply Luxurious Life, writes a regular feature inspiring her readers to create a more fulfilling life. The last three weeks have been dedicated to becoming more productive filled with tips and ways to focus on the task at hand. The final tip this morning was to reiterate that one should not multi-task in order to see better results.

And then, as I am looking through my twitter feed, Kyle Shewfelt tweets about his new blog post: The Focus Zone.

After reading The Celestine Prophecy a few years ago, I have decided that I too do not believe in coincidences. That when something happens enough times that you start to take notice it is because the Universe is screaming for you to take notice. And today, the universe is demanding that I start focusing on the task at hand if I truly want to be more productive. And so, not one to undermine authority, I am standing up and taking notice and going to spend the rest of the day focusing on one task at a time to see just how much I can accomplish.

Here's to a wicked Wednesday!

No comments: