Tabs

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Rainbows and Unicorns

Dudes! Registration for the Calgary Color Me Rad  Race opened this morning. And as of 6:01 A.M, I was officially in the race and the Team Captain of The Unicorns.

I wanted to run in this ever since I saw it on Pinterest last year or the year before. And waited patiently for details for the Calgary race. And when I received an email stating the 2012 race had been cancelled due to lack of venue, I cried giant tears of sadness. Tears that flooded my world until this morning, when registration opened for 2013 and a rainbow of colour was promised to me by the powers that be in the Rad world. I quickly laced up my sneakers and left my Ark.

To take this a step further, I have suggested to my team mates that we run with unicorn horns filled with glitter to add our sparkle to the world that day. Fingers crossed they agree.

June 29 2013, we ride. Want to join us?

Also, the word play in this post is making me giddy.

No comments: