Tabs

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Facebook Blocking...

I have serious facebook addiction issues. And tend to check up on ex-friends, ex-boyfriends, ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriends, randoms, etc. etc. etc. I thought about it today and I don't want to be that creepy stalker-ish person anymore. I blocked all of the people I am always checking up on that aren't on my friend list. And it feels kind of relieving to know that I can't just mindlessly check up on these people anymore and know way too much about their lives. Small steps on this journey to a better me right?

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

Crazy timing! Yesterday I saw that somebody became friends with an ex of mine. The guy was very abusive and is a big part of why I was in debt. His profile was private but I checked the friends list and it was for sure him. Blocking him is a great idea!