Tabs

Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

Hooray it's the weekend! Yesterday was payday and I applied $412.72 to my VISA today. This paid off purchase interest for September, October and December. I am changing my debt bars to reflect a breakdown of the charges on my VISA that I am going to pay off with my quarterly plan. And that way I can watch the progress better as it will be mostly snowflakes to wipe out each debt.

And i found this blog called "What Claudia Wore" that is a project based on the Babysitter's Club member Claudia Kishi's wardrobe. Laugh out loud funny. Mostly because I remember wanting to dress exactly like Claudia. :) If you loved the BSC growing up, I recommend checking out this blog.

2 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

That's a HUGE payment. It seems like you're really determined now to get rid of that debt all together and its a great start to the new year!
I'm going to check out that blog. I totally loved that series. I'll write a story about that sometime!

Pushing30 said...

Wow that's awesome Arual! Good work and keep it up ;) PS...love the slide bar you made below!