Tabs

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Because I am sure you are dying to know...

...my 12 days of cookies was a pretty good experience. I made ten different kinds as there was an issue with my blender taking up smoking when it was supposed to be chopping pecans and cranberries as well as another evening where I was out late. I presented a platter to my maternal family on Christmas Day for desserts and also gave my father a container full for his Christmas dinner at his oldest daughter's house.
The cookies I made in order of making them are:
Sugar Cookies
Snicker Doodles
Cappuccino Crinkles
Orange Creamsicle Cookies
Santa's Whiskers
Cranberry-Orange Pinwheels
Gingerbread
Shaped Sugar cookies
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Pumpkin Bars (not pictured, also not a cookie I suppose but more of a cake...)

Most recipes came from Better Homes and Gardens, although I did get one or two off of the Internet. I really enjoyed this and plan on doing it next Christmas season as well.


2 comments:

Janine said...

How were the orange cream ones? Sounds very tasty, but hard to imagine!! I would love to bake one of those days with you next year!

Laura said...

orange creams were the hit this year...:) And we should have a baking day!