Tabs

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fall Fitness

In the year since I started working at my full-time job, I think I have gained about 10lbs. There was a glitch in my life last October where A and I decided to take a break and I lost 20lbs quickly due to my wine and cracker diet. Since we decided to work things out though I know my scale has been on the upswing. Anyway, I decided to spend $112.35 and enrolled in two fitness classes. One of them is a dance class that is supposed to teach me the choreography viewed in pop music videos. And the second class is a boot camp class, which I am worried is going to be like the last ten pounds boot camp on Slice and I am going to end up crying because I was caught cheating and the instructor is going to work me hard and say things intended to motivate, but end up hurting....but hopefully, it's as fun as the description says it will be.

I am super excited for the dance class. I love making up dances (I know, I am 26 years old and should probably grow out of this, but too bad!). It starts on September 17, right after I finish writing my first final exam this month. I think it will be a great way to let off that after-exam anxiety.

I think that $112.35 for 2 classes that each last 10 weeks is worth it. I will get out of the house, meet new people and get in better shape.

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

That sounds really fun. Now that you mention it ... I have also put on a few pounds. Damn comfortable relationships! JK!!!
I used to put on music for an hour everyday and dance around and sing like whomever I was listening to. Shh , don't tell, lol! I blew my speakers. hehe