Tabs

Friday, September 19, 2008

Revealing curves

Oh man. I had my first dance class on Wednesday and man are my thighs killing me today (two days later!). Tomorrow I have my first boot camp class and I am hoping that it isn't painful to walk by then...then I can work them out again and feel this intense pain till Wednesday thus continuing a cycle! It's a good pain though i suppose as it reminds me every time I walk to the fridge that I want to drop a few pounds :)

This is going to be one hectic weekend. I have to write a research paper and organize myself for some serious studying sessions. My psychology final is on Wednesday evening and I still have to work during the days as well as work my part-time job Sunday and Monday evening. I can't wait till Thursday when i have no papers and no exams coming up and I can veg out. I have a sex and the City marathon planned for next weekend :)

On the financial front I received a cheque from Blue cross that was the last of my health spending account for the last year (new year started on July 1, 2008). I am going to put this extra $25 into my down payment account. A also owes me some money for his health care that will be put in this account this weekend as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your 1st boot camp class went well, and i hope you're not TOO sore! ;)