Tabs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Somehow....

...on my psychology final last week that I was sure I bombed, I managed a B-. This afternoon, I had a meltdown about my research paper, suffering from where to begin and writers block, and apathy because what did it matter because I was sure I BOMBED the final exam. BUT at 4:00 I checked my grades via the lovely Internet that serves as a distraction to any constructive work I could be doing and discovered that I had passed and pretty well too all things considered. This gave me some motivation for my paper (which is due by 11:59pm BTW) and I have been able to spit out 2 pages. Not enough yet, but I feel a good vibe coming.
So, yes, I am on a blogging break which is just about as bad as facebook. I have been thinking about turning off my Internet, but I am a bad addict like the alcoholic that feels she can hang out in a bar.
I look forward to creating October goals tomorrow. I look forward to a new month tomorrow. I look forward to being done this course.

PS. I am investigating ING accounts for A and I to jointly open. We are both a little nervous about this, but I want our house fund to start building faster and this way we can watch our money grow faster. So, if you have one and want to refer me to get your bonus money, you need to leave me a comment as to why i should choose you. Most creative answer will win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the B-!! that's awesome :)

Dolly Iris said...

Hang in there! You can do it. Well at least knowing you got a better grade will hopefully take some pressure off. I think October is going to be an amazing month for both of us. I have a lot of crappy tasks to take care of this week that I'm not looking forward to but I too have procrastinated far too long. *sigh

I have a Canadian referral code if you are interested. As for why to pick me... um... because I'm one of your biggest fans?

I'll have to think of something good and get back to u ;-)