Tabs

Monday, September 8, 2008

Mannequin Wanderlust

Things I absolutely need (okay want) when I buy a house
~ A dishwasher (so tired of sclading hot water melting rubber gloves to my hands and the time I put into washing each dish)
~ a soaker tub (I love soaking in the bath and i always make sure hotels I book into has super deep ones)
~counter space in the kitchen (right now, my deep freeze is also my counter for preparing food to be cooked)
~ a basement for the hot summer nights so that I can sleep at nights

That's all I can think of right now. I am sure there are many more "needs," but right now I am going through the place I live in now and everything that bugs me about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm.... I agree with all your 'needs' - I do the same thing when i book hotel rooms, i just LOVE the soaker tubs!! :) And my apartment gets so hot in the summer like you wouldn't believe. I am DEFINITELY buying an A/C for next summer!