Tabs

Friday, November 14, 2008

Blue Ball Machine

Nothing really to post...I still don't know what to do about A and I am taking my time to really think through everything. I worked at the toy store last night and now I am excited that in 4 more paycheques it will be January and no more Christmas. People spend crazy amounts of money on their kids...on stuff that said kid will grow out of anywhere from a couple months to a couple years. And who is to say that the toy will even be played with that entire time which really does not make said toy cost effective.
For my own Christmas spending this year, I am making everyone baked goods. I don't feel like searching for stuff when I know that people will enjoy cookies or bread.

PS. I miss A, but I can't play this game anymore. What if I agree to go back and then a year down the road we are in the same place. We have been driving on a flat tire for a while now and not getting anywhere. I think I need to get out and walk and see what's on the road ahead.

PPS. Yay for Friday.

3 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

I agree that people go crazy about xmas. They started playing xmas music part time at my work on Monday. Ahh! Save me!

I think I'm going to do some xmas baking as well. I'm trying to be frugal this year and give thoughtful gifts instead of extravagant things.

Regarding A - Follow your heart.

Canadian Saver said...

It's still too early to be thinking about Christmas!! At least it'll be good for business there :-)

Enjoy your weekend... I hope you feel better soon {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Breakups are never easy, but you've got to do what's right for you no matter how hard it is right now.

I wish you all the best.