Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Adding to the Down Payment Fund

A is on my health plan. Blue Cross covers 80% of our dental and the rest is covered by my health spending account. We need to pay the dentist that remaining 20% and then blue cross sends me a cheque for the amount. I received a cheque for $138.42 that A paid out to the dentist. We both decided that because he doesn't miss the money, we will put it in our down payment account fund. It feels nice to know that A has contributed to it and even nicer to see the total amount at $688.65.

I received my plane ticket for Boston/NYC today. My friend Sugar is flying me down to see her in Boston for my birthday. I will be gone from March 12 to March 17. I am so excited to visit and explore two cities with my BFF! What a great way to start a Wednesday :)


Canadian Saver said...

I'm so jealous of your upcoming trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it :-)

Dolly Iris said...

That sounds like so much fun. I really want to take a trip like that with my BFF. It's been years since I've been able to see her.