Tabs

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stealing on Sunday...WWJD?

I stole this from a blog devoted to memes called Sunday Stealing. I really enjoy memes so I am happy to find a site that will search for them for me


1. where is your significant other? He is in the bedroom talking to his parents

2. your favorite thing? I have lots of favorite things. And it changes depending on what I am doing. At this moment, my favorite thing is filling out surveys to let the Internet world know more about me (perfect for advertisers!). I also love baths which I am planning on having in awhile.

3. your dream last night? I don't believe I had any dreams last night...

4. your goal? I have two big ones: Finish my degree and buy a house. I am slowly working towards both of these goals.

5. your hobby? reading, cross-stitching, drinking wine (no connoisseur by any means though...just like drinking it)

6. where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to be in my own home, working at a job I love that has something to do with writing, possibly starting a little family.

7. where were you last night? I was at this really amazing jazz club that is a hidden gem tucked away in the basement of a building you enter through a back alley

8. what you're not? Strange question...I am not a man for sure, but I am still trying to figure what I am before I can decide what I am not.

9. one of your wish list items? A brand new wardrobe! And a smart phone.

10. your pet? Molly Mogwai (my shih tzu) and King Oryx II of Edinburgh (my cat)

11. missing someone? Chuckles. We have both been so busy lately that we haven't been able to hang out in a long time.

12. your car? Non-existent.

13. something you're not wearing? socks

14. love someone? Yes

15. when is the last time you laughed? This morning at my cat

16. last time you cried? A couple of days ago due to frustration

17. favorite past time? facebooking

18. are you a hater or a lover? depends on the situation

19. any vices? facebook

No comments: