Tabs

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear Saturday,

Can you please come a little faster? I miss you and how obligation free you can be.

~Arual

Dear Library,

Last night I borrowed and watched Modern Times staring Charlie Chaplin. For a movie created in the 1930s, some of the scenes were pretty risque (for example, Charlie mistakenly snorts smuggled "nose-powder" while in jail!) and I found myself laughing out loud through most of the movie. Thank you Library for opening my viewing horizons with out asking me for an arm or a leg.

~Arual

Dear Toy store,

Where is my T4 you said you were going to mail me 2 weeks ago? Mail does not take this long when it is in the same city!

~Arual

Dear millionaire for Life Lottery,

Please, please, please, please, please let A and my ticket be the winning one

~Arual

1 comment:

Dolly Iris said...

I'm still waiting on some T4's and it drives me crazy! I hope yours turns up soon.