Tabs

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I spent...

...all day Saturday (yesterday) moving. My back is sore, my new place is so disorganized. I am excited to start a new chapter in life though. And I love that i am blogging from my balcony on a Sunday morning sipping coffee.

New place will save me about $200 a month on rent, utilities and transportation costs. I can feel that September is going to be a good start to a new direction :) I feel as excited as I did when a new school year would start :)

Also, I purged so much stuff in this move. It feels good to be getting rid of junk that was holding me down.


Four garbage bags of clothes! I feel like I have nothing left...but most of that stuff was "experienced." Some pieces of clothing I have had since I was 16 (and I am now 27). And so many odds and ends of crap that entered my life. Adios amigos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to a new home and new direction!! :)

Jess LC said...

Oh my gosh, thank you for the super sweet comment (it was really nice to hear!) and please send me a link to your blog and this photo as an End of the Week Exfoliation!

Over the Cubicle Wall said...

Moving is wonderful for purging. The next time I move, my stuff is probably going to start hiding from me lest I stuff it in a black bag and take it to Goodwill.

Jules said...

Congratulations on a new start! It feels so good to get rid of old stuff that has just been taking up space for years.