Tabs

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Movin' on up

They gave me the keys to my new apartment yesterday. I spent the last two days moving in some small loads of stuff....I have accumulated quite the pile to donate! I keep asking myself if I want t carry something up three flights of stairs. If the answer is no, it goes in the pile. I plan on taking a picture and posting it...mostly so I can remember all of the stuff I gave away. And anyone in my real world that reads these posts, if you see something you gave to me, please do not be offended. I did love the thought and what you gave me, I just think someone else will love it more.

Other than that, I have been so busy that I didn't spend any money this weekend (well aside from damage deposit and the first 15 days rent). And I took the bottles to the depot (first person there on a Sunday morning...right at opening, does this make me appear to be super lame?) and collected just over $26 :)

And now it is Sunday night. I have been on the go since 5:30 this morning and ready to relax, paint my nails, soak in the bath and read Marley and Me (which by the way has already made me cry and its only the 9th chapter). Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

No comments: