Tabs

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Light the Night

Last September, my best friend's mom lost her battle against cancer. Every year she would walk the Light the Night walk...some years in remission, some years in battle mode. Unfortunately she was unable to walk it last year. Cheryl and I are going to represent her mom this year in the annual walk and we are raising money to help end the fight. If anyone would like to sponsor me for this, I would greatly appreciate it.
The walk takes place September 26th 2009. All participants receive an illuminated balloon that is a different colour depending on if you are representing someone, supporting someone, are in remission or battling. I think the visual impact this walk will have will be awesome.

Thanks to anyone that can sponsor me.

No comments: