1. Road trip to The Gopher Hole Museum --yes seriously...what is this place??
2. Attend Calgary Folk Fest again. Last year was my first time and every moment of it was awesome!
3. Spend a day in the park downtown reading and people watching --I did this once a couple of years ago and met this cool guy who was walking his parrot. I wish I had a camera because Molly (my dog) and the Parrot were nose to nose at one point checking each other out. One of my most memorable days.
4. Road trip to mountains for a picnic
5. Rollerblade from Edworthy Park to the Zoo and back along the river
6. Roast hotdogs and marshmallows over an open fire
7. Road trip to Sylvan lake to spend a day at the beach
8. Gorilla Garden some sunflowers
9. Sit on a rooftop patio, sipping cocktails until the sun goes down
10. Staycation in the city to enjoy lazy days of summer the way you should
What are your plans this summer?
I am participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer. If you would like to sponsor me, click here