Tabs

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Happiness Project

I picked up an issue of Money Sense this weekend. I figured it would be better for my brain then my usual Cosmo, which I notice follows the same schedule year after year, month after month. I am sure most magazines do that, but Money Sense is new to me. I don't think I will continue buying it as it doesn't make money sense to me to throw away $5 every month, so I am going to see if the library subscribes to it. And every month I am going to Snowflake that $5.

Anyway, the back page notes 6 books or blogs people should read. I found this site and I love it! What a great idea. I want to start my own happiness project and I think in a way, I already am with this blog. My money, my garden, my random thoughts all are leading me to feel much better about myself resulting in happiness. When I was younger, people described me as sunshine. It feels like over the years I am getting duller because of dissatisfaction and this tires me. I want to be bright sunshine again! I look forward to continuing to read this happiness blog and work on my own project. If everyone had a happiness project, imagine the world we could live in...

And in financial news, A gave me $200 as a gift for putting up with him for 2 years. And a beautiful tropical plant. I wasn't expecting the money, but he told me it was for my trip. This means that I have reached my Latvia goal of $1000 in spending money! Thanks sexy man I call lover. :)

No comments: