Tabs

Friday, June 13, 2008

Zen Dragon

My midterm is tomorrow morning. I am still working on this essay. School is tougher when I don’t have due dates written in stone…I tend to wait until the last minute. Athabasca University’s guidelines suggest that all assignments are completed in order given but it is up to me. I wanted this paper done and handed in way before the midterm, but looks like that won’t be happening. I am almost halfway done and I am using my work day to toil over it. I am hoping to be at least 2/3rds by the end of the day and finish it up tonight. I can then put it in the mail on my walk over to the exam centre tomorrow morning. But I can not stress anymore if it’s not done. As long as it is done by the end of the weekend, I will be okay.

Tomorrow is A and my two year anniversary. I am making him dinner and we are staying in, playing board games, listening to some jazz. I have to work Sunday. Glad for the money, but wish I could just sleep. I am excited for July as I will be getting three paycheques from my full time job and not in town for half the month to spend anything. I will be able to do some major debt cleanup when I get back from my trip.

I am living off of tea today for caffeine. I need to focus on my paper. I am trying to write a paragraph an hour while I am at work, but also trying to appear as though I am actually working.

I need to be fierce with this task, but have to remain calm, keep my composure, relax and just let the words flow. I can not wait to be done school. I wish I had gone full time when I had the chance. Just did it and got it over with.

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

I hope everything went well with your midterm!

Happy Anniversary to you and A :-)