Tabs

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What dreams may come

The countdown is on (actually it has been going since I pretty much started this Blog, but now I am reaching the final hours) and I have so much to do! I need to clean my house so that when I get home it’s not a complete disaster. My brother is staying with my furry babies, but I don’t think J is big into cleaning. Keeping things tidy sure, but not cleaning. And three weeks is a long time with no cleaning. I figure I power wash it now, it won’t be so bad when I get back. I also have a lot of little things I need to buy before I go. I was going to go on my lunch break today to Shoppers, but the rain will keep me indoors. Which is fine, I have some reading I can do for school and my manager is away today 
I started making a list of everything I need to pack and tonight I want to start putting some of it in a suitcase as well as lay the clothes out to see how many outfits I can make mixing and matching. I was going to do this last night, but A surprised me at the toy store and came over to see me. It may be the last time I see him before I leave. And then when I get back, he is off on a European adventure with a friend of his from A’s hometown in Newfoundland. They are going to some Heavy Metal festival in Germany. Not my thing, but he will love it! I am going to miss him a lot.
I keep having dreams about doors. I wonder if this means I am entering a new phase of life. I am a little bit concerned as I looked up the meaning in the dream dictionary and all connotations are negative. Last night, I was building doors in my dream. I am trying to think what a door represents for me and I think because I am creating one, maybe it means that I am creating this new phase of my life I am entering. Hopefully it is positive.

2 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

I hope you have an amazing time. We'll all be waiting to hear about it when you get back. Take some pics for us!!

Leslie said...

HAVE FUN!

And post cool photos when you get back. ;-)