Tabs

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Random Musings

  • Slowly and steady, my house is becoming more and more boxed up. I took a car full of items to Goodwill yesterday. And my dog groomer would be so proud that I brought a garbage bag full of paper to the recycling bin (instead of just tossing it). Rainman did a walk through of the place last week and sent me a few pictures. My new kitchen is gorgeous! I can't wait :)

  • Kitty has been staying with me to help transition her to get used to having 2 other pets around. She pretends she hates Oryx, yet every day gets closer and closer in proximity to him. And she has started following us around. So that you can picture this: Molly is my shadow, Oryx is Molly's shadow and to end the train we now have Kitty. This is my life now. Oh, God, I need a drink, a speaker and a cigarette. ;-)

  • My bag-o-booze fundraiser sales have slowed down a bit this week. I have lots of promises to buy tickets though. I have faith that this will turn out awesome. A few of the girls in Team McAwesome are also working out logistics to create a calendar where we are in vintage aprons, with kitchen props and there will be recipes shared each month. It should be a fun photo shoot. I love being surrounded by awesome. So inspiring.

  • I am obsessed with the game SongPop right now. I am not great at Modern Rap and I suck at Classical, but I am an ace for 90s Alternative and Ultimate 90s. Want to play? Send me a request (my user name is lowqis).

No comments: