Tabs

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2

26. What type of errands do you like running? Buying groceries, returning the bottles to the depot. Other than that I don't really have regular errands.
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Absolutely. But never yellow snow.
28. What color are your bedsheets? Mine are red, Rainman's are white.
29. What’s your favorite flower? I love Orchids. We can blame the movie Adaptation for this obsession
30. Do you do ballet? No. But every year I go and watch the Alberta Ballet and for a few hours after, I plie and pretend that I too am a ballerina.
31. Do you listen to classical music? Yes. I was told listening to it while studying will help you retain what you're reading or something...(obviously I wasn't listening to Classical music when I was told this as I don't fully remember). Now I just enjoy listening to it when reading.
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head? Full House
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? I have, but not religiously.
34. What temperature is it outside right now? It's very warm -- its 19 degrees Celcius and it is only 9 a.m. I foresee beers on a patio later....
35. Do people consider you smart? I have been told that I am smart yes. But I truly believe you can learn something from any one and you should be open to that around every one.
36. How many piercing do you have? My ears and my navel.So like 10 holes total, but I don't use all of the ear piercings anymore.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? No.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Probably. Remember question 35? I might not be smart all of the time.
39. How do you feel about your family? As I grow older, I am more appreciative of some members and less tolerant for the BS others pull and have made decisions to cut the toxicity out of my life.
40. Do you have an iPod? No. But I do have an iPhone.
41. What time do you go to bed? I aim for 10, but that usually turns into 11:30 or later.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? In my car is Lana Del Ray -- a burned CD from Rainman.
43. What movie do you know every line to? Empire Records, Party Girl, Dazed and Confused, and Beauty and The Beast.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar. Followed by Ranch.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? It's our first Christmas in the new place. I want to start creating traditions. Pinterest has been very helpful in this field.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? My friend Kerker lives in NL. My friend Nimet lives in Boston. I don't believe anyone is living over seas right now.
47. Do you like hugs? I love hugs from Rainman, my family and close friends. I am not a fan of hugs from people I am acquainted with or worse -- people I just met or don't even know.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Rainman keeps looking in jewellery cabinets in the mall. :)
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? They often say my last name as Brewer. But I am forgiving -- technically my last name is dutch for brewer.
50. Last person you hugged? Rainman this morning. <3 br="br">

1 comment:

unabashedlyashley said...

Part 2?!?! So jumping on this ship!

A fun Xmas tradition is to give an ornament every year. I want to do this with my children. You can personalize it or match it to something big that happened that year.

Lana Del Ray is awesome! I was going to use her as my pick tomorrow for my tunage. You'll have to "tune in". hee hee hee