Tabs

Friday, August 15, 2008

A gnome is born...

Yesterday was payday from my full-time job and today is payday from the part-time job. I ♥ payday! I can pay off my hairmix credit card charge today and some purchase interest too. Feels good to meet another August goal.
Speaking of August...where the hell did it go? I can not believe it is already half way through the month and there is officially about a month left of summer. I have a lot of school work to do this weekend to catch up.

MID MONTH REVIEW OF GOALS:
Pay Hair mix charge : Paying this in 2 minutes
$200 in savings account: transferred $100 yesterday
$100 in Down payment account: not yet
English units 13, 14 and 15: 13 and 14 are done, working on 15 today
Psych quizzes 4 and 5: Hopefully 4 will be done this weekend. have one more chapter to read for that
English Essay and Psych Essay: Not started yet as still finishing up units

Not too bad for a mid month review. Just got to keep on truckin' :)

1 comment:

Zombie Money said...

I agree! Payday is sweet :) Keep up the goals!