Tabs

Friday, August 1, 2008

Rosebud in a blink

I love the beginning of a month. It’s a fresh slate that has 31 (or 30 or 28 depending…) days of opportunities waiting to happen. And I especially love the beginning of the month when it falls on a Friday! Not only is it one of my favorite days of the week, but it also means that I have a weekend to work on monthly goals and I start the month off on a positive foot. And I love it even more when that weekend is a long weekend. Today could quite possibly be one of the happiest days of the year 
Today is also the day that I start my 101 goals in 1001 days project. I created a blog for that project so that each goal will be updated there. I suppose I could have put the two together which I may do in the end, but for now I just created a new one.
My weekend looks promising – tonight a quiet night watching Sex and the City Season two. Tomorrow, a drive out to the country for a bonfire at a friend’s place which is sure to filled with rowdiness. Sunday and Monday are filled with housework and homework. I am really hoping to get two units in my English course done this weekend (2 novels). The one novel I am halfway through and am hoping to finish it tonight, the other novel I will start on Sunday when I get home from Nanton.
I also received my schedule from the toy store and looks like I will make approximately $420 extra dollars this month to apply to my VISA! Super stoked about that.
I sure do love the beginning of a month 

2 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

I added your new blog to my blog roll. I have two blogs too, as you know. At first I liked it and BF did too cuz he likes reading about our garden but now I find it kind of hard to keep up to date. I think you'll be alright though, its a fun project.

Nice job on making some extra coin this month! $:)$

Zombie Money said...

Good luck with the goals! :)