Tabs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter

Tonight I am going to watch that movie after my shift at the toy store. I am not even sure what it is about except that it's a musical and I ♥ musicals (that was for you making up for past mistakes!).

Today is payday. I transferred $100 to my EF, $50 to my Down Payment account, and paid $141.62 on my VISA. This was the interest charge incurred last month. My total paid on my VISA this month is at about $550. I don't think I will make my goal of $1300 BUT I am okay with $550 at this point. And who knows, I still have two pay cheques from the toy store coming to me.

Speaking of the toy store, I have two shifts left!!! Tonight and next Tuesday. I can't wait to have some extra time to throw at my school work. And speaking of school work, I am reading Who has seen the wind right now for Canadian Lit and I am falling in love with it. I have laughed out loud a multitude of times and felt empathy for the little boy at times. I can't believe I have only now read this classic (Canadian classic anyway).

One week till Christmas!

No comments: