Tabs

Friday, December 26, 2008

Live Traffic Feed

I installed this a couple of days ago and I don'treally care for it. It tells me all of the time when I come onto my bolg (duh!) and although seeing that people form Turkey are checking out my blog, I kind of liked not knowing where anyone was from.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoyed Boxing Day today. I stayed at home both days, caught up in schoolwork, did some baking and enjoyed not having to pretend to be anyone else except me. Molly and Oryx loved having me around both days too (I assume, maybe they both were thinking WTF?).
Anyway, I am getting rid of my live feed. This post was fairly pointless.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I ended up removing it, although you can block your own IP so it doesn't register, you know? :)

I kept the map though. It's cute :)

Canadian Saver said...

I never liked the live feed either...

Sounds like you had a great couple of days :-)