Tabs

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lunatic Fringe

Last night was the company Christmas party and it was great. Tom Cochrane performed and then was followed by a local band that played some funk and reggae type stuff. There were 2200 people there and the set up was a cocktail party. Lots of finger foods to sample everywhere.

The decor was beautiful. The theme was a white hot Christmas and the bars were ice sculptures as well as various photo booths around. All seating was either black leather couches or white satin chairs. And feather throw pillows.

I loved it. And I didn't want to get too crazy, so I only spent $20 at the bar. Cab rides home were provided for by the company.

So, total fro my ticket, my dates ticket and my drinks I spent $4o, watched Tom Cochrane and had great food. And had an excuse to dress nice.

All in all a wonderful night.

2 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

Tom Cochrane?! I LOVE Tom...wow! Sounds like a really great Christmas party. Our staff brunch was this morning but I "missed" it (not feeling overly sociable these days) and from the sounds of things, it's not a bad thing. The food was just marginal.

Wow...Tom Cochrane...jeely criley!

Dolly Iris said...

TOM COCHRANE?!?!? Holy mother of...

That's a pretty kick ass party if you ask me. I love him too.

Sinking like a sunset... (singing)